Andrea Edwards is a celebrant who is passionate about all the wonderful things that life has to offer, the love of her family and the great opportunities to meet couples in love who are looking for that special Celebrant to assist them in making their Wedding Day the most beautiful and memorable day of their lives.
When choosing a celebrant it is important to find the person that is the right “fit” for your day and your beliefs and feelings.
A few things about Andrea to help you get to know her quickly:
- Andrea was born in England, but chose Australia as her home
- She is married with two beautiful children and 4 grandsons whom she spoils (as it should be)
- Andrea has always been drawn to working with people, as a Property Manager, and also within the Health Industry
- Whilst working with the hearing impaired she has honed her voice to be clear, precise and at a suitable level for all to hear, a necessity when you are a celebrant
- A great sense of humour is also a plus for a celebrant and you shall find she has that in abundance
- Andrea loves the outdoors and animals, so if you are wanting to include a much loved pet in your ceremony this will not be an issue at all.
As Andrea has often said: “I can’t think of anything better than being a registered celebrant, and working with couples to create a ceremony as unique and special as they are”.
SO call Andrea and start preparing your special day with a lady who will cherish the moment as much as yourself.
HOURS OF OPERATION: By Appointment. Thank you.
LOCATIONS SERVICED: Statewide
FEATURES & SERVICES:
Advice, Assistance with Music, Assistance with Vows, Car Parking – Disabled, Car Parking – Off Street, Civil Union/Partnership Ceremony, Commitment Ceremony, Documentation Preparation & Lodgement, In Home Consultation, Naming Ceremonies, No Obligation Meeting, One Ceremony Per Day, PA and Microphone, Pet Ceremony, Planning Meetings, Privacy & Confidentiality, Rehearsal, Renewal of Vows, Same Sex Wedding Ceremony, Signing Table, Surprise Wedding Events, Travel to Venue, Wedding Ceremony
AWARDS WON & ASSOCIATIONS (MEMBER OF):
Member of the Australian Federation of Civil Celebrants
We welcome your feedback, so if you have used this service please feel free to comment further down the page or leave a review.