Your wedding dress is probably the most important purchase for your wedding day. It can be a harrowing experience so be patient, calm and organised.
Know what you want before you go shopping. Have your research done and some photos of gowns you like so you can go into the bridal shop armed with knowledge.
Don’t be scared to walk away if you aren’t entirely comfortable with the fitters. Some can be very “Pushy”.
Your wedding theme will play a big part in your wedding dress style. A 1920s style dress is completely different to a dress for a beach theme wedding.
Finding the perfect dress can influence some brides with their wedding theme also. You may fall in love with the dress of your dreams and build your wedding around it.
Experienced fitters can suggest styles that flatter your body shape and will listen to your wants.
- Vertical lines elongate your body and horizontal lines widen it.
- Larger busted brides require v – neck for a flattering look.
- Empire line shape dresses with lengthen short legs
- Short waists can be compensated by wearing a dropped waist gown.
- Gathered material and detail at the bust is great to flatter chests.
- You don’t want a dress that’s too revealing as later in life you want to look back on your wedding photos with pride.
- Make sure the dress fits. A lot of brides buy a size smaller with the intention of dieting for it to fit. Big mistake.
- Adding your own touches to a classic gown to make it yours is a much better idea. You can personalize it with jewellery or lace to make it unique
If you are still in need of Suppliers & Services: Just click here.
We value your feedback so please feel free to leave a comment or review at the bottom of the page. Thank you.